Revolutionary Way to Heal Female Sexual Pain, Improve Intimacy and Outlook for Life
Imagine if you could have sex with your partner without excruciating pain and discomfort. What would that be worth to you? Imagine if you could enjoy your life and relationship like you use to. What would that mean to you?
What is Female Sexual Pain?
The medical term for this is dyspareunia, which refers to recurring or persistent pain before, during, or after sex, according to the Mayo Clinic. The pain might only occur upon entry, penetration, or deep thrusting but also with using tampons or during pelvic exam.
What causes Female Sexual Pain?
The most common causes are:
1) Vaginal muscle spasm ( vaginismus)
2) Endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disease
3) Vaginal injury
4) Anxiety, fear and stress
5) Active vaginal or urinary infections
7) History of negative sexual experience
8) Childbirth and vaginal scarring
10) Hormones (breastfeeding, menopause)
How it can affect your life…
It can make it difficult to connect to your partner, develop close and intimate relationship and have positive outlook for life and outcome of relationship. Pelvic pain during intercourse can cause increased muscle tension which can cause more pain with sexual encounter and keep you from remaining sexually active. Emotional and relationship problems such as low self-esteem, guilt, fear, anxiety, distancing, and rejection are not uncommon.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Soft tissue tightness
- Soft tissue injury and scarring
- Inflammation (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)
- Pelvic floor guarding and increased tension
- Impaired postural control
- Pelvic floor trigger points
- Active vaginal and urinary tract infections
- Pelvic alignment issues
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 2 weeks
- If you are worried about having sex since it hurts every time
- It is not improving or actually getting worse
- If you feel like avoiding your partner
- If you’ve used lubricants but it no longer helps
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain all the time
- If you have pain without even engaging in sexual activity
- If you have numbness or tingling and/or numbness
- If you are avoiding intimacy on most days
- If it is affecting your relationship
- If you are at the point when you simply think sex is impossible
- If you are wondering if he going to leave you
- If you are wondering if you ever going to be able to be a mom
- if you are contemplating leaving your partner
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (YouTube, Personal Trainer)
If left untreated, pain with intercourse can get worse, become chronic and ruin your relationship and self-esteem…
Untreated, pain with intercourse can get much worse. This is happening because pelvic floor muscles tension increases in response to repetitive attempts. To make things even worse, your body can develop unconscious association of pain with your partner. This in result can make intercourse impossible. After this, further attempts just lead to more pain, and more tension inevitably leading to frustration, disconnect, guilt, fear and distancing.
How do you get rid of Pain with Sex and improve your ability to have intimate relationship?
My revolutionary “Pain Free Sex Life” program helps to get rid of tight muscles, mobilize limited tissue, stretch pelvic floor, correct alignment issues and even strengthen weak muscles so you have more enjoyment with intimacy. This program often gives obvious results in as little as 3 sessions. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to few months to completely fix it.
I discovered this solution while working with over 200 patients who suffered from painful intercourse. As I treated their pelvic tightness, postural dysfunction, pelvic pain and guarding pain, their seemed to improve as well.
I found that if I normalize pelvic floor muscles with manual work, education and cutting edge technology, address tension, anxiety, internal struggles and believes and teach women how to relax and stretch the pain with sex improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to use tampons, have pelvic exams, enjoy sexual life, and experience more satisfaction in life.
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional pelvic pain treatments lead to a better sexual life (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make it even worse! For example, painful pelvic condition has to be treated and approached in specific way and in specific order to get better. Not all practitioners treat pelvic pain the same. And not all treatments target these specific muscles. My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the important muscles (and the entire body and mind) to get quick maximum results.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop pelvic pain, eliminate pain with intercourse and improve your ability to enjoy intimacy in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
Who are you?
My name is Lilly Bojic, DPT and I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy who specializes in Women’s Health Conditions and pelvic pain disorders. I have special interest in helping those with pelvic pain conditions become more pain-free, healthy and sexually active again.
What can I expect from this program?
- Get rid of pain with sex*
- Heal pelvic pain
- Improve posture
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Improve outlook for life
- Have enjoyable sexual life
- Have improved intimate relationship
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
How quickly will I see results?
- Most feel better immediately and see improvement just couple of weeks.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 3-6 months and then continue on their own. Some require more time depending on the complexity of their condition.
How much does it cost?
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it accessible and affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance, have expensive surgeries or take risky drugs.
- The total package cost for “Pain Free Sex Life” is 799 for 6 weeks of treatment. We make it affordable by providing no interest payment plans. Some patients might be eligible for insurance coverage. For your convenience, this program includes everything you need to get better. Simple and easy.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how much time you will need to get better. Most everyone sees results within few sessions and they love it.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
Disclaimer: If insurance is used to pay for treatment, the money-back guarantee does not apply due to strict state and federal insurance laws.
What’s my next step?
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of pelvic pain.
If that is you, call to pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Click below to get started or call (425) 224-2476 now.
Reserve your spot and claim this offer before it expires.
Call (425) 224-2476 if you have any questions
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Get started by calling (425) 224-2476 and scheduling your first session.
What’s included in the First Session?
The First Session includes:
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
Is it safe?
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy with more than a decade of practice. My license # is 00010335.
What if I had surgery before?
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
“I couldn’t believe results! I do not have any pelvic pain any longer and I am back to enjoying my marriage and living life again! Before I came to see Lilly, I questioned my ability to keep my relationship alive or stay married. Now I am expecting our first child and cannot be happier! Thank you!” – F.M. (Patient).