We offer physical therapy in Edmonds Washington, as well as Shoreline, WA. Patients don’t have to go very far to receive physical therapy and pain relief services.
Physical Therapy in Edmonds Washington Is Not the Same Everywhere You Go
Our address is 24007 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA, 98026
It’s important to know what to look for when choosing a physical therapy clinic in Shoreline. Make sure to look out for these signs that the clinic might not be very good.
- They don’t answer their phone right away
- The receptionist is rude. Unhappy staff is not a good sign.
- The treatments last more than 60-minutes. They might be doing “fluff” to milk your insurance.
- They don’t talk about the cost of your care clearly.
- Exercises are fluffy. Things you can do at home.
- They don’t do much hands-on therapy.
- You see different people all the time.
We accept most insurances and if you have a high deductible or co-pay, don’t worry since we offer payment plans with no fees as well as financial hardship discounts.
If you live in Shoreline and need relief, we specialize in treating…
- Lower back pain
- Cervical arthritis
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder tendonitis and bursitis
- Golfers elbow and tennis elbow
- Ankle sprains
- And more.
Our physical therapists, such as Lilly Bojic, DPT, are all licensed with over 10 years of experience. Patients love her and give her a 5-star review.
Typically treatments last 40-minutes and there is no fluff.
Results come your very first visit and many are done within 6-visits. So, the cost can be very affordable even if paying out of pocket for services.
If you are looking for physical therapy in Shoreline WA, don’t look too far since we are the best choice if you want fast results.
Other Cities We Serve