Revolutionary Way to Heal Whiplash, Headache and Improve Posture
What is Neck Whiplash?
Neck whiplash is injury of neck structures such us muscles, ligaments, and joints caused by high velocity impact. The injury itself is causing multilevel injury of muscle, ligaments and small cervical, facet joints. When the ligaments around these joints are strained, the muscles around them go into spasm, causing poor circulation, pain, inflammation, swelling and stiffness. Furthermore, excessive strain caused by high velocity injury is causing micro-tearing of muscles and ligaments.
What causes Neck Whiplash?
The most common causes are
1) High velocity motor vehicle accident
2) Slip and fall
3) Sports injury.
Even injuries such as falling or being in a car accident (even a minor accident) can cause this problem.
Impairments it can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like turn to look to your side or behind you, sit and work on computer, drive, pick up your child, and even sleep through the night. It can even cause debilitating headaches which keep you from remaining active. Problems with concentration, memory, ringing in ears, inability to sleep, irritability, dizziness, nausea, vision and shoulder pain can also occur.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Soft tissue (muscle, ligament) injury
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Swelling and inflammation
- Muscle misuse, guarding, tension and spasm
- Poor circulation and impaired posture
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 2 weeks
- If you are unable to sleep
- It is not improving or actually getting worse
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps
- If simple turning your head makes it worse, or lying down increases pain
- If pain is radiating in shoulder and causing headaches
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving
- If you have difficulty with balance, walking, or coordination
- If you have dizziness, nausea, and vision issues
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (YouTube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, Neck Whiplash can lead to Spinal Problems
Neck injury and pain with poor posture often leads to “Dowager’s Hump,” or also known as “Humpback” if left untreated.
A Dowager’s Hump is most commonly caused by having improper posture; more specifically, it is the result of having what is known as ‘Forward Head Posture’. Forward Head Posture is the most common type of poor posture where the head is in a slightly more forward position than is normal for the natural curvature of the spine. Over time, the spine will adapt to support the new position of the head which results in a more extreme curvature of the spine, leaving a hump. The hump itself is formed by a build-up of calcium, which is actually the result of a restorative process the body undertakes automatically. Extra calcium is continually sent to areas that are perceived to be under stress or have been damaged, and over a sustained period of time the calcium may actually build up between the vertebrae of the spine, resulting in further degeneration of the curvature of the spine and an overall decrease in health and mobility and an increase in neck pain.
This Self-Test to See If You Have a Neck Whiplash
- Start by standing up straight while having your head in neutral, gently turn your neck to the Left, then Right, Look Down, Then Up. If you feel pain with any of these movements that means you have active inflammation.
- Attempt to touch your ear to the corresponding shoulder, If pain gradually increases throughout the movement, it’s a sign that you have muscle tightness, and strain.
**DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
How do you get rid of Neck Whiplash, Headache, and Improve Posture?
My revolutionary “Neck Releaser Exercise” program helps to get rid of tight muscles, mobilize stiff joints and strengthen weak muscles and it often works in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with over 1,000 patients who suffered from neck injury. As I treated their neck pain, shoulder pain, their posture and hunch back seemed to improve as well.
I found that if I normalize these muscles in a certain order (and make them strong and healthy) the neck pain and posture improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to turn their head more easily, experienced less headaches, They were able to sleep through the night comfortably. They were able to be more active, work and live their life again.
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional neck pain treatments lead to a better posture (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your posture worse! For example, neck whiplash condition has to be treated specific way and in specific order to get better. Not all practitioners treat neck pain the same. And not all treatments target these specific muscles. My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the important muscles (and the entire body) to get quick maximum results.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop neck pain, heal neck injury and improve poor postures in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
Who are you?
My name is Lilly Bojic, DPT and I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy who specializes in spinal and posture related disorders. I have special interest in helping those with spinal conditions and poor posture become more pain-free, healthy and active.
What can I expect from this program?
- Get rid of neck pain and heal neck injury
- Lose “hunchback” AKA Dowagers
- Improve posture
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
How quickly will I see results?
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their
How much does it cost?
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love
What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
Disclaimer: If insurance is used to pay for treatment, the money-back guarantee does not apply due to strict state and federal insurance laws.
What’s my next step?
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of neck pain/whiplash.
If that is you, click below and pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
What’s included in the First Session?
The First Session includes:
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the root cause of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
Is it safe?
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy with more then 10 years of practice. My license # is 00010335.
What if I had surgery before?
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
” I couldn’t believe the results! I do not have any neck pain any longer and I am back moving freely, paying golf and living life! I also think I look taller and younger! I will be recommending you to others. Thank you!” -William S.