Heel Pain or Plantar Fasciitis
Amazingly Fast & Affordable way to heal from Heel Pain, Walk with no limp and Run Faster…
What is considered to be “Plantar Fasciitis”?
Plantar Fasciitis is inflammation of connective tissue (plantar fascia) on the bottom of the foot and on the inside portion of the heel. Plantar fascia connects your toes, heel and calf via the Achilles and serves as a shock absorber with walking and running. For people who have Plantar Fasciitis, this connective tissue is too tight, irritated, and inflamed. This causes increased pull and in some cases, the body responds with creating a bone spur to reinforce the strength of the area. This is unfortunately a poor strategy because bone spurs create stabbing pain with weight bearing.
Most patients complain of pain with their first step in the morning or after prolonged sitting. We have also had heel pain patients report increased pain with prolonged standing or walking.
What causes Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Pain?
The most common causes of Plantar Fasciitis is tight calf muscles, decreased flexibility of hip flexor muscles and hamstrings, poor core stability, and weakness of gluteal muscles. Contributing factors are poor walking and running mechanics, both high arch and flat foot condition, poor footwear and overuse (such us walking and running on hard surfaces).
Impairments it can cause…
Plantar Fasciitis can make it difficult to do simple things like stand from a sitting position, walk, play sports, go up/down stairs, shop for groceries, work, take care of the family and enjoy life.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Plantar Fascia irritation, strain and tissue inflammation
- Tendon and/or muscle inflammation
- Occasionally Plantar Fascia tears develop as a result of trauma
- Calf and foot muscle hyperactivity and core and hip weakness
- Soft tissue trigger points referring pain to the heel area
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 7 days
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps
- If standing and walking causes sharp pain and limping
- If you are avoiding activities because you are unable to walk pain free
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even weight bearing or moving your feet
- If your loose muscle mass or muscle begins to shrink (atrophy) due to limping
- If you develop back pain due to limping
- If you notice a loss in strength
**If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.**
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Foot Massage
- Generic exercises (YouTube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, Plantar Fasciitis can lead to altered bio-mechanics causing pain in other areas.
Heel Pain often leads to altering bio-mechanics and causes additional strain, and injury to other structures up the kinetic chain such us knee, SI joint and lower back. This can complicate your condition and cause long lasting problem.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Pain.
1) Start by standing up facing wall with 10cm between toes and wall.
2) Move non-testing foot back a foot’s distance behind the other.
3) Bend the front knee until the knee touches the wall while keeping the knee on the ground.
4) If the knee cannot touch the wall without the heel coming off the ground, move the foot closer and then repeat.
5) If knee still cannot touch the wall continue to move forward and repeat until the knee can touch the wall.
6) Once the knee touches and the heel stays down, measure the distance between the toes and the wall (<9-10 cm is considered restricted).
7) Repeat test for other foot. Lack of symmetry is also and indication to seek help.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
How do you get rid of Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain and Get back to Life?
My revolutionary Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain program helps to get rid of heel pain and it often works in as little as 1 session in acute cases. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix and our patients love it!
I discovered this solution while working with my own heel pain that didn’t get better with traditional treatment techniques. As I treated my heel pain with these new techniques, I also improved my activity level, running speed, and endurance.
My research led me to discover that muscles can refer pain to heel area as well as compensate for each other causing heel and foot pain. Heel pain then is only a symptom and not the root cause of the problem. For example, lack of core and hip stabilization leads to over- firing of calf musculature, chronic tightness and development of trigger points. Loss of hip extension also adds additional stress to the heal area making calf muscle work harder. This method includes full package treatment such us augmented soft tissue mobilization, strapping, cold laser, stretching, education, stabilization and healing movement.
I found out that results come fast if you decrease inflammation of Plantar Fascia, normalize flexibility of the ankle joint and elasticity of calf muscles while strengthening core and stabilizing hip.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to walk, run, & go up/down stairs. They were able to go back to their active lifestyles, yard/house work, & hike. They were able to return to playing sports, working, taking care of family and living their life pain free!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional heel pain treatments address all these issues and provide full package, one stop service. And believe it or not, some may actually make your symptoms worse! Not all practitioners treat heel pain the same.
My method is highly unique. I focus on determining the root cause of the problem not just symptom. I am working with my patients on balancing the entire body, eliminating symptoms of pain and inflammation and working with patients on changing their habits for quick, maximum results.
My years experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop heel pain and normalize the whole body in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
Who are you?
My name is Lilly Bojic, DPT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in orthopedic physical therapy and muscle imbalance related disorders. I also hold Mastery Degree in Manual Therapy and have a special interest in helping those with heel pain & muscle imbalances become more pain-free, healthy and active.
What can I expect from this program?
- Get rid of heel pain
- Lose “the limp”
- Improve muscle function
- Build your gluteal muscles and core
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
**Great BONUS: Building Gluteal and core muscles helps you not only heal and move faster but makes you look slimmer, younger and taller.
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
How quickly will I see results?
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in hip extension and ankle flexibility in as little as one week while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
How much does it cost?
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need.
- Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money-back.
So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
Disclaimer: If insurance is used to pay for treatment, the money-back guarantee does not apply due to strict state and federal insurance laws.
What’s my next step?
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of heel pain.
If that is you, call to pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Reserve your spot and claim this offer before it expires.
Call (425) 224-2476 if you have any questions.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
What’s included in the First Session?
The First Session includes:
1) A private one-on-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
2) A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
3) A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
Is it safe?
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 10 years of practice in the state of WA.
What if I had surgery before?
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
Mary Jo had Plantar Fasciitis for years. Watch her story here…