“Revolutionary New Way to Prevent ACL Injury and Improve Ability to Walk and Play Pain Free”
What is considered an ACL injury?
An ACL injury involves tearing or severe straining of the anterior cruciate ligament. This kind of injury often occurs during sports trauma caused by sudden stopping, twisting, turning, and changing direction. Some people feel a pop at first (indicating ACL tearing) with immediate onset of severe pain and joint swelling within a few hours of the injury.
What causes ACL tears?
The most common causes are:
1) Weak thigh muscles
2) Weak hamstring muscles
3) Lack of proper training techniques
Injuries such as planting the foot and twisting on the foot and knee can cause this problem. Having the knee hit by another object or player while running or walking (eg. a person falling into the outside of your knee) often causes it as well.
Impairments it can cause…
Knee might feel painful, unstable, swollen, and stiff. This can make simple things like squatting down and using the toilet, walking, sitting, climbing stairs and standing very difficult. Pain might be severe and disrupting sleep. All of this causes inability to work, engage in sports, take care of kids and enjoy life. ACL injury can mean the end of sport career for many.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Ligament irritation and swelling from the injury
- Tendon and/or muscle inflammation
- Sometimes a knee meniscus tear and arthritis develops
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 7 days.
- If you’ve taken drugs but they no longer help.
- If simple walking and pivoting makes it worse, or the knee buckles from under you and causes you to fall.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving it.
- If your thigh muscle begins to shrink (atrophy).
- If you notice a loss in strength in the muscle around your knee.
**If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.**
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or anti-inflammatories
- Ice or heat
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, ACL tears can lead to SIGNIFICANT FUNCTIONAL LOSSES.
ACL tears often lead to partial or total loss of function if left untreated. Severe loss of motion, knee locking, muscle weakness, and pain can result.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have an ACL tear and Knee Joint Dysfunction
- Start by sitting with the knee bent to 90 degrees. If you feel pain at rest, that means you have active inflammation.
- Attempt to stand on one leg on the painful side. If pain gradually increases while standing on one leg after 10 seconds, it’s a sign that the ligament is involved. Stand as long as you can or up to 30 seconds without forcing into pain.
- Sit down and stand up one leg at a time. If the pain and/or knee buckling occurs as you stand up or sit down, it’s a sign that the ACL ligament is involved.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical therapist to get an official diagnosis.
How do you prevent ACL tears and perform better at sports?
My revolutionary “ACL Prevention and Performance” program is highly unique and helps to decrease the chances of tearing your ACL and it often works in as little as 3 sessions. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6-12 sessions to fix. This program is evidence based and is highly effective. It is focusing on balancing the 3 important planes of motion (and the entire body) to get quick maximum results.
I discovered this solution while recovering from my own ACL injury and working with many patients who suffered from ACL tears and knee pain. As I treated their knee pain and ACL tears, their leg strength, stability, function, agility, balance and sports performance improved as well.
I did some research and discovered that in the human body there are 3 planes of motion, and muscle strength balance that contribute to knee pain and ACL tears. Furthermore, I discovered that rehabilitation process has be followed by agility, dynamic balance and coordination training in order to prevent re-injury. If this is not done, rehab process is not complete and injury is highly possible due to faulty mechanics and inability to adjust timely and properly to outside forces.
I found that if I train hip, core and the knee muscles in all 3 planes of motion and incorporate kinesthetic exercises, balance, coordination and proprioceptive training, the knee injury improved very quickly. Furthermore, I incorporated coordination at the higher speed, sports performance and agility with endurance training. As a result, my patients finished program with more confidence and higher chances of returning to sports.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. As a result, my patients finished program with more confidence and higher chances of returning to sports. They were able to walk, squat and lunge again. They were able to jump, run and exercise again. They were able to play sports, work, and live their life again!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional knee pain and ACL prevention treatments lead to a better posture (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your knee strength and balance worse! Not all practitioners treat knee pain and ACL tears the same. And not all treatments target specific muscles and train them in all 3 planes of motion and incorporate all elements needed for recovery and return to sports.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop knee pain and prevent ACL tears in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type, or condition.
Who are you?
My name is Sabrina Wayt, DPT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in knee pain and ACL prevention programs. I endured three ACL injuries myself and this is how I developed a special interest in helping those with weak knees become more pain-free, healthy, and active. I have developed ACL prevention and rehabilitation program to help others stay away from painful ACL tears that can end your sports career.
What can I expect from this program?
- Get rid of knee pain
- Improve knee range of motion, balance and strength
- Improve knee power and explosiveness
- Increase sports performance
- Improve coordination at the higher speeds (agility)
- Increase agility with endurance (athletic performance)
- Move better, faster, and easier
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
How quickly will I see results?
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain and function of your knee to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in knee strength and dynamic balance in as little as 2-3 weeks while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
How much does it cost?
- Since ACL injuries are very prevalent among athletes in our community needing access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
What’s my next step?
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of knee pain or ACL injuries.
If that is you, call to pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Click below to get started or call (425) 224-2476 now.
Reserve your spot and claim this offer before it expires.
Call (425) 224-2476 if you have any questions
[ec id=”6″] [accept_stripe_payment name=”First Session w/ Therapist” price=”10.00″ quantity=”1″ description=”Refundable deposit” button_text=”Pay Now “]
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
- A private one-on-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
Is it safe?
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 20 years of practice in the state of Colorado. My license # is 5835.
What if I had surgery before?
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
“My ACL was completely torn, with a partial tear of medial meniscus. I was in a lot of pain and afraid to go to therapy. When I started working with the Lilly PT team, I have realized that therapy can be engaging and fun. Every visit moved me closer to my goal and I felt really comfortable during therapy. By the end, I managed to heal from my injury, return to playing tennis and even progress to coaching!” -JB (Tennis Player and Coach).