What is considered to be “Runner’s Knee”?
Runner’s knee or Patellofemoral Syndrome is pain in the front of the knee joint frequently associated with joint stiffness, grinding, popping, and catching making it difficult to run, jump, climb stairs, squat and even walk. This condition is very often associated with cartilage damage know as Chondromalacia patellae.
What causes Runner’s Knee?
The most common causes are:
1) Poor tracking of Patellofemoral joint
2) Weak core and hip musculature
3) Poor foot support
4) Knee joint wear and tear
Runner’s knee is in most cases biomechanics problem related to poor tracking of Patella or even knee cap being asymmetrical or sitting too high in the femoral grove. Furthermore, damaged and worn out cartilage can reduce shock absorption and cause knee pain. Also, being overweight, getting involved in strenuous activities and having injury like falling on the knee can trigger onset of this condition.
Impairments it can cause…
The main symptom of this condition is knee pain, especially in bending position. Activities such as sitting, squatting, jumping, or going down stairs can increase discomfort. Furthermore, catching, popping, or grinding sensation with movement is common with this condition. Finally, knee pain might even cause muscle inhibition and occasional knee giving way which can place you at risk of falling.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Muscle Weakness and tightness
- Joint damage, stiffness and inflammation
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 3 weeks
- It is not improving or actually getting worse
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps
- If walking makes it worse, or sitting and climbing stairs increases pain causing moderate limitation in function
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving it or just with sitting
- If you have knee swelling and joint jamming
- If you have difficulty with balance and walking
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (YouTube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, Runner’s Knee can lead to irreversible cartilage damage and serious osteoarthritis. Prolonged limping can lead to hip, sacroiliac joint and back pain. Prolonged pain results in poor cardiovascular endurance, weight gain, inability to do sports, loss of income and poor quality of life.
The Self-Test to See If You Have Runner’s Knee
Position yourself in supine or long sitting with the involved knee extended. Gently and gradually contract the quadriceps muscle. A positive sign on this test is pain on the front of the knee in the Patellofemoral joint.
Furthermore, if pressure on the upper edge of the patella reproduces pain, grinding and popping possibility of your having Runner’s knee is high.
**DISCLAIMER**: You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
How do you get rid of Runner’s Knee and Improve your performance?
My revolutionary Runner’s Knee Program helps to get rid of tight and strengthen weak muscles, reposition misaligned patella and eliminate pain related to inflammation. It often makes symptoms better very first session and depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with hundreds of patients who suffered from knee pain. As I treated their knee pain, their posture, knee alignment and sports performance improved as well.
I found that if I normalize these muscles (and make them strong and healthy) the knee pain, patellar tracking and alignment improved very quickly. In case you were wondering, it’s all natural.
No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
I can tell you, not all treatments are the same. This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to run faster, jump higher, climb stairs and return to sports and work. They were able to be more active, work and live their life again.
Not all traditional knee pain treatments lead to fast results and better performance. And believe it or not, some may actually make your problem worse! Not all practitioners treat knee pain the same. And not all treatments target root cause of the problem and specific muscles at fault. My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the important muscles (and the entire body), activating synergies to get maximum results fast. My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop knee pain and improve performance quickly.
Who are you?
My name is Sabrina Wayt, PT, DPT and I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy who has a special interest in helping patients with knee conditions become more pain-free, healthy and active. I had several knee injuries myself and understand the pain of not being able to do what you love because of a knee injury.
What can I expect from this program?
- Get rid of knee pain, popping and grinding
- Improve knee alignment
- Increase sports performance
- Increase energy and endurance
- Improve self esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your results.
How quickly will I see results?
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in knee alignment in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some patients have more complex condition requiring 12 sessions.
How much does it cost?
- Because there are so many people who believe need access to this information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you will need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
What’s my next step?
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of Runner’s Knee.
If that is you, click below and pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Call (425) 224-2476 to claim this offer before it expires.
What’s included in the First Session?
The First Session includes:
1) A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
2) A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
3) A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away. *If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
Is it safe?
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy. My license # is PT 60531424
What if I had surgery before?
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt 90% better the first session. I couldn’t believe it. Now, I’m back to dancing with my wife and golfing again. I will be recommending you to others. Thank you!” G.M., Patient